We have a variety of small groups that meet regularly to study scripture, discuss current events, and share in Christian fellowship. All are welcome to join these groups – if you have questions or need more information, please contact the church office at 985.785.6868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday Scripture Study
- Thursdays at 10AM
- Location: Church parlor (134 Lakewood Drive)
New Life Men’s Group
- Day: Tuesdays
- Time: 7 – 8:00 PM in the Parlor (134 Lakewood Drive)
- An optional dinner gathering is held each week at 5:30 PM El Paso Mexican Restaurant in Boutte.
Women’s Bible Study
- Current study “Faithworks”, about the book of James
- Tuesdays 6:30 to 8:00
- Home of Sandy Swindler 122 Allison Drive Luling
HOPE: A Social Justice Group
- Currently reading: “Love Undocumented” by Sarah Quezada. The book “explores God’s call to welcome the stranger and invites Christians to consider how to live faithfully in the world of closed doors and high fences”.
- Meetings once a month for 3 months on this topic/book.
- First meeting will be on Thursday, September 19th @ 7PM in the Parlor.
- We will read/discuss the first 5 chapters for the first meeting.